Employment with Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Metro North ABE is a consortium of eight partnering school districts. The sites employed by Anoka-Hennepin Schools are:
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Anoka Technical College
- Blaine Learning Lab
- Brooklyn Center Community Corner
- Brooklyn Center – Lutheran Church of the Master
- Columbia Heights/Fridley Adult Education Center
How to apply at an Anoka-Hennepin Schools ABE site:
Anoka-Hennepin Schools requires that all open positions be posted on their website at www.ahschools.us/employment.
- To apply for a position you must crate an account and fill out the online application.
- Once you create an account you can go back and update and make changes as needed as well as apply for open positions.
- Positions that Metro North ABE hires for include Teachers, Literacy Assistants, Test Administrators, Secretaries, Coordinators, and Supervisors.
- Teachers must have a current Minnesota teaching license unless you are only going to be teaching ESL classes.
- You can teach ESL classes without a current Minnesota teaching license only if you have a Master’s in ESL, linguistics or bilingual education.
How to apply at other Metro North ABE locations: