Substitute literacy assistant and secretary information
To become a substitute at any of the Anoka-Hennepin Schools ABE sites you will need to:
- Have a current online application on file with Anoka-Hennepin Schools.
- Contact Molly Liberto, Metro North ABE supervisor, for an initial interview at 763-433-4201 or email Molly.Liberto@ahschools.us.
- Depending on the initial interview, reference checks, and location interest, you maybe asked to meet with other ABE supervisors.
- Depending on your experience, you may be asked to visit classes or programs to familiarize yourself with our program.
If you have no experience working with adult learners you may need to:
- Attend training for working with adults, which will be provided by Metro North ABE. This training is held one night a month for volunteers coming to Metro North ABE to work with adult students. The training includes general information about successfully working with adults.
Metro North ABE supervisor