ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by the Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), explicitly designed to assess a student’s preparedness for entering the health science field. TEAS is used by nursing schools and other healthcare schools to help assess students' knowledge of math, science, English, and reading.
Prepare for the ATI TEAS test online for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Offered four times a year
- Gain knowledge and confidence with test subject matter
- Reduce test anxiety and learn tips to do well on the exam
- Choose to brush up on Science, Math, English &/or Reading skills
- Opportunities for extra help, online reviews, and quizzes
- Prepare from the comfort of your home
- Earn a free TEAS practice test ($50 value)
- To qualify you must be 17 years old or older, not enrolled in a high school program, and live in Minnesota.
Online class series
*Each class subject is a series of 14 classes long, offered four times a year
*You are committed to attending all 14 classes when you sign up for a series.
*You can sign up to do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 series of classes
*Winter classes begin January 16, 2024.
TEAS Science series: M & W, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Math Test Prep series: T & Th, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Reading series: M & W, 5 - 5:50 p.m.
English series: M & W, 6 - 6:50 p.m.
Complete the student interest inventory to schedule your orientation. Required Online Class orientation: Tuesday, January 9, or Wednesday, January 10 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
Other options for studying
Enroll in independent online study ABE Classes with Anoka Technical College
The staff that teaches online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teaches the TEAS class. Staff can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College fill out the online interest form.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the book that ATI recommends:
2020-2021 Official Study Manual for the ATI TEAS, Revised Edition 7th Edition
Assessment Technology Institute, LLC