ATI TEAS VI Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools to help assess nursing students' knowledge in math, science, english and reading.
Prepare for your ATI TEAS VI test for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Learn test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Brush up on math, reading, and science skills
- Connect with other health-care candidates
- Offered at different times during the year
For information about participating in ATI TEAS VI test prep classes, contact Metro North ABE.
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
August 2-October 2, 2017
- This class has already started
Next class session will start in January 2018
- Check back in mid-October for enrollment dates in November and December
Other options for studying
Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College
- The staff that teach ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class and can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test.
- To enroll in ABE classes attend an ABE Intake at Anoka Technical College
Study on your own
- You can study on your own using the same book they use in class
- ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
- © 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC
- ISBN 978-1-56533-564-6
Upcoming classes through other programs
This is not a Metro North ABE sponsored class
Cambridge Campus - Anoka Ramsey Community College
300 Spirit River Drive South
- 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- September 19 - November 14, 2017
- Room E 244
- Call Caroline at 763-689-6228
- Email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the Cambridge ABE TEAS website
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education