ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools to help assess nursing students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for your ATI TEAS test for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Freshen your math, reading, English and science skills
- Learn test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Connect with other health-care students
- A series of 14 sessions are offered at different times during the year
Upcoming class series
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Mondays and Wednesdays (January 14 – March 6, 2019)
- Science: 5 - 6:25 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays (14 sessions)
- Math: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Mondays (7 sessions)
- English: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Wednesdays (7 sessions)
Class Enrollment: A one-time enrollment is required. Before starting the class series you must attend one enrollment session before the class series begins.
- Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. on the following dates: 12/5, 12/12, or 12/19
- Tuesday at 5 p.m. on the following dates: 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, or 1/8
- Wednesday at 10 a.m. on 1/9
ATI TEAS enrollment information:
- You do not need to make an appointment ahead of time for your enrollment session.
- Enrollment is at Anoka Technical College in Room 184.
- Please allow 3 hours for paperwork and assessment testing.
- Please check in a few minutes early.
- Enroll early; seating is limited.
- Students are expected to attend the entire class series, fourteen sessions, January 14 - March 6.
*Spring series will be April 1- May 22, 2019
Other options for studying
Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College
The staff that teach ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class and can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free ABE classes at Anoka Technical College attend an ABE Intake at Anoka Technical College.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the same book they use in class:
ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
© 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education