ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools and other healthcare schools to help assess students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for the ATI TEAS test online for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Gain knowledge and confidence with test subject matter
- Reduce test anxiety and learn tips to do well on the exam
- Choose to brush-up on: Science, Math, and/or Reading-English skills
- Opportunities for extra help, online reviews, and check tests
- Prepare from the comfort of your home
- Earn a free TEAS practice test ($50 value)
Online class series
Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN
Current Summer session online class schedule
- June 15 - August 4, 2020
- Enrollment for this class has ended
- Fall session dates will be scheduled soon, check back for updates and enrollment information
Other options for studying
Enroll in independent online study ABE Classes with Anoka Technical College
The staff that teach online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class. Staff can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College fill out the online interest form.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the book that ATI recommends:
ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
© 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC