ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools and other healthcare schools to help assess students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for the ATI TEAS test online for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Offered four times a year
- Gain knowledge and confidence with test subject matter
- Reduce test anxiety and learn tips to do well on the exam
- Choose to brush-up on: Science, Math, English &/or Reading skills
- Opportunities for extra help, online reviews, and check tests
- Prepare from the comfort of your home
- Earn a free TEAS practice test ($50 value)
- To qualify you must be 17 years old or older, not enrolled in a high school program, and live in Minnesota
Online class series
Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN
Current Fall session online class schedule
- September 20 - November 10, 2021
- Enrollment for this class has ended
- Winter session will start in January 2022, check back in October for updates and enrollment information
Other options for studying
Enroll in independent online study ABE Classes with Anoka Technical College
The staff that teach online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class. Staff can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free online ABE classes at Anoka Technical College fill out the online interest form.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the book that ATI recommends:
2020-2021 Official Study Manual for the ATI TEAS, Revised Edition 7th Edition
Assessment Technology Institute, LLC