ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools to help assess nursing students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for your ATI TEAS test for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Learn test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Brush up on math, reading, and science skills
- Connect with other health-care candidates
- Offered at different times during the year
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- July 11-August 29, 2018
- Science: 5 - 6:25 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays (series of 14)
- Math: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Mondays (series of 7)
- English: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Wednesdays (series of 7)
Class Enrollment: A one-time enrollment is required.
Before starting the class you must attend one enrollment session.
- Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, or 7/11
- Tuesday at 5 p.m. 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, or 7/10
ATI TEAS enrollment tips:
- You do not need to make an appointment ahead of time for your enrollment session.
- Please allow 3 hours for paperwork and assessment testing.
- Enrollment is at Anoka Technical College in Room 184
- Please check in a few minutes early.
- Enroll early; seating is limited.
Other options for studying
Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College
- The staff that teach ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class and can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test.
- To enroll in ABE classes attend an ABE Intake at Anoka Technical College
Study on your own
- You can study on your own using the same book they use in class
- ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
- © 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC
- ISBN 978-1-56533-564-6
Upcoming classes through other programs
This is not a Metro North ABE sponsored class
Cambridge Campus - Anoka Ramsey Community College
300 Spirit River Drive South
For information about upcoming classes contact the Cambridge Campus
- Call Caroline at 763-689-6228
- Email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Cambridge ABE TEAS website
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education