ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools to help assess nursing students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for your ATI TEAS test for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Freshen your math, reading, English and science skills
- Learn test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Connect with other health-care students
- A series of 14 sessions are offered at different times during the year
Upcoming class series
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Mondays and Wednesdays (January 14 – March 6, 2019)
- This class has already started.
- Please join us for the next series begining in April.
- You can also join the ABE classes at ATC and prepare for TEAS in an independent study lab setting.
*See information below "Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College"
*Spring series will be offered April 1- May 22, 2019
*Check back in February for enrollment dates and information
Other options for studying
Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College
The staff that teach ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class and can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free ABE classes at Anoka Technical College attend an ABE Intake at Anoka Technical College.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the same book they use in class:
ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
© 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education