ATI TEAS Test Prep
The ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a test produced by Assessment Technology Institute (ATI), designed specifically to assess a students’ preparedness entering the health science fields. TEAS is used by nursing schools to help assess nursing students' knowledge in math, science, English and reading.
Prepare for your ATI TEAS test for FREE with Metro North ABE!
- Freshen your math, reading, English and science skills
- Learn test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Connect with other health-care students
- A series of 14 sessions are offered at different times during the year
Upcoming class series
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Current spring session
April 1-May 20, 2019
- This class has started and is full
- See "Upcoming Summer session" below
- See "Other options for studying" below
Upcoming summer session
Mondays and Wednesdays, June 19 - August 7, 2019
- Science: 5 - 6:25 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays (series of 14)
- Math: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Mondays (series of 7)
- English: 6:35 - 8 p.m. Wednesdays (series of 7)
Class Enrollment: A one-time enrollment is required. Before starting the class you must attend one enrollment session.
- Monday, June 3 or June 10 at 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 5 or June 12 at 4:00 p.m.
ATI TEAS enrollment tips:
- You do not need to make an appointment ahead of time for your enrollment session.
- Enrollment is at Anoka Technical College in Room 190-O.
- Please allow 4 hours for paperwork and assessment testing.
- Please check in a few minutes early.
- Enroll early; seating is limited.
*Next session to be determined
Other options for studying
Attend ABE Classes at Anoka Technical College
The staff that teach ABE classes at Anoka Technical College also teach the TEAS class and can help direct your independent study and answer questions about the TEAS test. To enroll in free ABE classes at Anoka Technical College attend an ABE Intake at Anoka Technical College.
Study on your own
You can study on your own using the same book they use in class:
ATI TEAS Study Manual, Sixth Edition
© 2016, Assessment Technology Institute, LLC
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education