GED® testing information
The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer based and have to be taken at an approved GED® testing center.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offeres free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Testing: Mondays, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
Testing: Wednesday, 1:15 - 5:30 p.m.
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433