GED® testing information
The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer-based and can be taken at an approved GED® testing center or from home using Online Proctored testing.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
Additional notes for onsite testing
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government-issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offers free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
The Metro North ABE GED testing center in Anoka and Blaine are currently testing.
You can find more information about open GED Testing Centers and Online Proctored testing by contacting the GED Testing Service.
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Must have an appointment
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433