GED® testing information
The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer based and have to be taken at an approved GED® testing center.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offeres free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
Currently both Metro North ABE GED testing centers in Anoka and Blaine are closed. Both centers are unable to test at this time due to COVID-19. The centers will reopen when the buildings re-open to the public and it is safe for testers and staff to do so. Check back for updates. You can find more information about open GED Testing Centers by contacting the GED Testing Service.
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433