Per Executive Order 20-41, all Minnesota public schools will be conducting all classes in a distance learning format through at least June 9. Currently, Metro North ABE does not have a scheduled date to re-open in-person programming. Teachers, staff, and volunteers continue to work hard to provide distance education to serve students and help them achieve their goals. Starting in May, Metro North ABE will be providing a new process for accepting new students. Adults who want to start in a distance learning program should fill out an online interest form. Metro North ABE staff will then contact them with information and the next steps to enroll.
- You can find more information at GED Test Center FAQ.
GED® testing information
The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer based and have to be taken at an approved GED® testing center.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offeres free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Testing: Mondays, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
Testing: Wednesday, 1:15 - 5:30 p.m.
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433