GED® testing information
The new GED® test series started in January 2014. The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer based and have to be taken at an approved GED® testing center.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offeres free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Testing: Mondays, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
Testing: Wednesday, 1:15 - 5:30 p.m.
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433