Child Care Assistant Prep Class
When working with children you have to be particularly dependable and responsible. Parents and employers will be putting their trust in you to look after the welfare of the children
Metro North ABE and local school district child care programs are preparing to offer another round of its highly successful preparation class and paid internship. Adventures Plus is the Anoka-Hennepin School District's school-age care program, offered to all families in the school district and provided at each elementary school. All patricipants who completed the entire pilot program were successfully able to secure regular employment with Anoka- Hennepin ISD 11.
If you'd like to join this class, contact us.
What to consider:
- Do you enjoy working with school aged children?
- Would you be interested in a PAID internship?
- This class is open to all Metro North ABE learners and Anoka County Workforce Center clients level 4 and up.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Must be able to complete internship work schedule.
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Avenue NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Dates: October 1, 2018 - December 21, 2018
Class Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The PAID internship is offered during common childcare hours
from 6:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education