Accuplacer Preparation Workshop Series
Metro North ABE offers Accuplacer workshops for students preparing to take the Math Accuplacer. If you have already taken the Math Accuplacer but need to improve your score, You also would benefit from this workshop. There is no cost for our workshop. Each workshop is 10 sessions, and you are expected to attend as many sessions as you can. All workshops are held on the Anoka-Ramsey Community College at the Coon Rapids campus.
To sign up or find more information on the next available class, go to the Anoka-Ramsey website.
More information to help you get enroll
You will be asked to choose which level of prep class. There are two levels, Arithmetic and Algebra.
Arithmetic level is for students who:
- are looking to strengthen their arithmetic skills (without a calculator!)
- have limited algebra experience
- have the goal of testing above Pre-Algebra (Math 0100)
Algebra level is for students who:
- are more comfortable with arithmetic and are looking to strengthen algebra skills
- have completed an Arithmetic Level Workshop
- have the goal of testing above Math Concepts with Elementary Algebra (Math 0240)
For each Preparation Workshop level, Arithmetic or Algebra, you only need to choose one 10 session series.