Food Manager Certification class
Ready to advance you career in the food industry? Join our spring Food Manager Certification class to help you take the next step in your career. The Minnesota Department of Health requires most food establishments to have a certified food manager on staff at all times. This ServSafe® training class helps you learn and practice essential skills to pass the ServSafe® test and move forward in your career.
- The class is free
- The ServSafe® exam is $36
- The state certification is $35
- Some fees may be covered for eligible students
What you’ll learn:
- Vocabulary around food safety and the food industry
- Food management processes
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
Adult Education Center - Columbia Heights/Fridley
4111 Central Ave NE, South Building
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- There are no classes scheduled at this time.
For information about the next class schedule, please contact our Columbia Heights/Fridley location.
Please call 763-706-3833 or email Michelle.Haluptzok@ahschools.us