Following the current executive order from the state of Minnesota to stay at home, all Metro North Adult Basic Education GED Testing sites will be closed to the public until May 5, 2020, to assure the health and safety of students, teachers, staff, and volunteers. As information regarding the COVID-19 situation changes often, we will continue to update our announcements and programming to best serve our community.
- You can find more information at GED Test Center FAQ.
GED® testing information
The GED has four tests or modules that can be taken in any order. Tests are computer based and have to be taken at an approved GED® testing center.
- Create an account at GED Testing Service®
- Pay for and schedule your test(s).
- You must have an appointment to test
- Be on time
- Bring a valid, government issued, photo ID. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID
- Metro North ABE offeres free classes to help prepare for the GED® tests
Metro North ABE
Adult basic education
Anoka Technical College
Room 190 - N
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka MN 55303
Testing: Mondays, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Blaine Learning Lab
Human Service Center of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE
Blaine MN 55434
Testing: Wednesday, 1:15 - 5:30 p.m.
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment call PearsonVue for assistance: 1-877-392-6433