Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GED Registration and Testing cancelled tonight due to the weather
Metro North ABE GED Testing Center
You must register, take and pass all 5 tests by December 19, 2013. The new GED test series will start in January 2014. Scores and payments from the current test series will not transfer to the new 2014 GED series.
Testing offered at two locations.
See current registration and testing schedule at the bottom of this page.
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka , MN 55303
Anoka County Human Services Center
Metro North ABE Blaine Learning Lab
1201 89th Avenue NE, Suite 335
Blaine , MN 55434
- A one-time registration is required BEFORE you begin testing.
- No appointment is needed for registration sessions.
- You must be on time for registration sessions.
- All candidates view the math video which is required before taking the math test.
Registration schedule for December:
- 8:00AM, Saturday, December 7, 2013 at ATC, Room 250
- 5:30PM, Monday, December 9, 2013 at BLL, Room 335 (Last registration session at Blaine)
- 4:30PM, Wednesday, Decmber 11, 2013 at ATC, Room 179 (Last Wed registration at ATC)
- 8:00AM, Saturday, December 14, 2013 at ATC, Room 250 (Last registration session)
Important Information about GED testing.
All candidates must attend a registration session before testing. Refer to the calendar for dates, times and room locations. Candidates will be registered on a "first come, first serve" basis. However, candidates must arrive on time for registration, instructions, and testing.
What to bring to registration:
- Valid Picture ID - (MN ID or Government ID) A current ID from a post-secondary educational institute is also acceptable, provided it contains the candidate's name, address, date of birth, signature and photograph.
- Social Security Number - It must be entered on your registration paperwork and your test answer sheets.
- Age Waiver - This form is required if under age 19.
- Testing Fees - The cost for the complete battery of tests is $80.00 if you have been living in Minnesota for the past 90 days. The testing fee is $100.00 if not a Minnesota resident or if paid for by an agency. Payment is due at registration.
- Method of Payment - Cash, check, money order or agency voucher. No debit or credit cards are accepted. Make checks payable to: Metro North ABE.
- Refund Policy - Metro North ABE is not able to give any refunds for any reason.
- Math Video - All candidates must view the math video before taking the math test. The video is shown during registration. The video will be shown at the Anoka Technical College at 5:30PM in Room 179 on Wednesdays and on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at 9:00AM in Room 250. In Blaine, the math video will be shown at 6:30PM on Mondays.
Re-tests may be paid for on an individual basis. The cost to re-test is $20.00 for each test. Other re-test limits apply. Please contact your GED examiner in person for complete information about re-testing.
GED Testing Appointment Information:
You can make an appointment for testing sessions at Anoka Technical College GED Testing Center or Blaine GED Testing Center. The Blaine Testing Center will continue to require that you make an appointment in advance to test at Blaine on a Thursday at 4:30PM. The Anoka Technical College will accept walk-ins on a first come first serve basis but testers with appointments will be guaranteed a testing spot.
To schedule a GED testing appointment click on the "GED Testing Appointment" tab on the left side menu.
During inclement weather please check WCCO TV/Radio for closure or cancellation announcements posted under: Anoka-Hennepin School District #11.